Thursday, April 22, 2010

Order Forms

::Scarf Details::

Name: (this will be the name I'll use to mail to)

Address:

Paypal: (so I know where the money's coming from)

Color(s) desired:

Type: (wide striped/thin striped/solid)

Length/Width desired: (please note that if you'd like it longer than 5.5 feet and wider than 5 inches, there's an additional charge for extra materials.)


Detail(s): (Please be as specific as possible. Reference images work best but are not necessary.)

Deadline: (leave blank if no deadline)


------------------

::Poring Details::


Name: (this will be the name I'll use to mail to)

Address:

Paypal: (so I know where the money's coming from)

Size desired:

Type: (striped/solid)

Color(s) desired:

Deadline: (leave blank if no deadline)





--------


Just some order forms that you guys can fill out and email to me. Please bear with me as I gather all the forms onto one page. This will be updated as often as I can get to it.

My email is:

tainted_wings210@hotmail.com

Please label your emails so I know it is not junk mail.

Also, please refer to this link for the colors I use:
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8682/caronsimplysoftcolorcar.png

No comments:

Post a Comment