Monday, March 8, 2010

Aminal Hats Teaser

 

Finished two pieces to go into my portfolio for AWA.

There's a cat-hat and a puppy hat. I understand that it looks kinda like midget bunny ears, but when worn, I'm hoping it'll give the effect of floppy-eared puppies rather than the erect ears.

If you wish to buy the puppy-hat, let me tell you right now. It will fit a SMALL head of no larger than 17.5 inches around. I've measured it with my measuring tape and a ruler and it is roughly 17 inches around. It will stretch a lil but I do not recommend it for those with a head-circumference of 18 inches.

As of right now, I am unsure of the prices, but if you are interested in buying it, please make an offer and I'll see if it will cover for materials and labor.

Woo, lots more to make for AWA. Busy busy me~
~K.

No comments:

Post a Comment